Corbin

My experience with the Corbin seats I've purchased is that it takes them at
least two attempts to get me a seat with no defects, you may likely need to
have something modified on it that is uncomfortable for one reason or
another, they are slippery, very heavy, they are very expensive, will rarely
return calls as promised, and you can double whatever turnaround times they
quote you.  Unfortunately, once you have a working unit, it is very
comfortable.  However, I'd go Sargeant if it wasn't for needing the back rest
for passengers.