Chafed Hose

	Just a heads up , while cleaning my front sprocket last night , and
generally poking around.  I noticed a small chafe on the left lower cooling
hose. I am in the Texas summer configuration ( lower farings removed ) , the
forward faring attach bracket has made a small surface chafe on the hose ,,,
not bad but depending on your hose installation could be worse or non
existent on your bikes. Anyway worth a look . I think most of the list
members are also aware of the left top cooling hose rubbing on the engine
mount bolt , but for you new folks might want to check that also.

Perry Sullivan
99 Black ST (Zipper) @ 25k Miles
96 T-bird