[ST] SRA Western Rallye Date

	Would everyone please bring a 2002 schedule with them to this year's
Rallye with graduations, anniversaries, birthdays, HSRA rides, and
soccer games listed so we can decide on next year's date:-)
	Honestly Jon, I feel for you. We had to pick a date and I suggested the
weekend we chose. I also have a conflict now but I am working hard to
make it happen. I'm sure that will be one of the topics at the meeting.
We want to do what the membership wants to do here so send a suggestion
with somebody for discussion.
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"

He looked me right in the eyes
Direct and concise to remind me
To always do what's right