Re: [ST] still wishy-washy

>Brian wrote: |I've pretty much narrowed my search down to the ST or the
>VFR...

Brian,

Of course you realize that all these raves the ST listers keep going on & on
with are really not sincere.  We ALL get kickbacks from TOA for all the new
"recruits" we bring in.  In fact this is all just a giant pyramid scheme.
We are all just a happy family, com'on join in the chant, come into the
light, there is safety in the light. Come, join us, please.  Your bed and
room are waiting........

STeve Duncan
Underdawg
'00 Sprint-ST (Black, yeah baby)
"don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers" - Nick Danger