Re: [ST] still wishy-washy

I think it is more than a slight exaggeration to say half of an ST is
Japanese but there is definitely some Japanese content.
Funny thing is the only problems I have had with my Speed Triple have been
with the Japanese parts - carbs, discs, switchgear etc.
I hope the brakes aren't made by Nissan ! I feel more confident using
Nissins. :-)