[ST] RE: RS running hot?

Nick wrote:

>I love the RS, but I think it might be running hot.  After extended highway
>riding the temp guage reaches 210 while driving in subsequent low speed
stop
>and go city traffic on a 60 degree day.  When I parked the bike and shut it
>down, it hit 213.

Hi Nick,
No your bike is not overheating, It's normal. Dont worry too much about
running the bike in hot wheather as it should not go beyond the 213 mark
regardless of ambient temp.
I live in South Africa where it gets so hot that the tar on the roads melt!
My RS will reach 185 *very* soon after startup but it have never gone beyond
213.
Enyou your ride!!
Regards
Gerrit