[ST] re: RaceTech oil weight

>  From: Gaske David G DLVA <GaskeDG@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, on 04/23/2001 11:37:
>  If you are having the for oil changed, have them to on 10, one 15.  See if
>  you  like it or need more or less dampening. That way only one leg will need
>  to be changed.  I run stock suspension with 10w in the left and 15w in the
>  right and have been happy. with it.

Do you think it's a good idea to put different weights of oil in the forks
instead of mixing the oils? It seems to me that then one fork - the one with
the heavier weight oil - is doing most or all of your damping. I think I'd mix
the 10w and 15w together and fill both forks with it, but I'm no suspension
expert...

  	"Jedi Dawg"  Jim Huber
  	'00 blue ST  "Rhiannon"
  	'01 red SV650S  "Cherii"