Re: [ST] Test sporttourers

<<
Even after that sort of review they are still not selling in big numbers in
the States, please explain why. What more do people want from a bike ?
Ashley

Well according to Triumph they seem to be selling every ST and RS they make
so the seem to be doing something right.

<<
In Europe quite the same.
I think Triumph is still carrying the stigma of oil leaking, constantly
failing bikes of the pre Hinckley time.
And once a bad name ...

Ludo

This is kinda funny to me, because alot of people who say this to me could
never have riden one that was like that, so why would they care.  They
obviously don't know the difference between the old company and the new.
The bike designs have nothing in common, accept character, but even that is
different.  Harley seems to have gotten over the same stigma, I feel Triumph
will get over it as well.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen