Re: [ST] off topic: UK geography

I believe the following is correct but any other resident may point out my
errors if they wish.

United Kingdom	- Northern Ireland, Wales, Scotland & England (not including
territories)
Great Britain		- Wales, Scotland & England

Eire (Southern Ireland) is separate from all the above.

Within the individual countries we have counties (Cumbria, Lancashire etc)

All of the UK is governed by the Parliament in London, England but Wales,
Scotland and Northern Ireland have their own assemblies which make
decisions on a local basis.

Keith W Peters
Wrexham. UK

"Cymraeg Dawg & Long Tail (00 Blue ST)"