Lovely Ballasts was [ST] Race Tech

Brian Michaud wrote:

>Even the lovely ballast noticed it right away riding pillion.

Strange!  I thought the Lovely Ballast (China Dawg) was on the back of my ST
last week, not yours...

By the way, the Orient Express had been sitting in my father's garage in
Edinburgh, Scotland since December, with the battery on an Optimate charger.
Last week, we went to visit.  The ST started right away, everything was in
perfect working order after the four month break and we did over a thousand
miles in the Highlands without any problems - except the morning we woke up
to snow everywhere!  The bike (a 99 ST) now has 19,000 miles and is totally
reliable, for those of you wondering how long the engine will last.  Now
we're back in South Carolina, bikeless again and looking forward to being
possibly the only BMW riders at the Eastern Rallye.

Neil "Scotty Dawg"