Re: [ST] Test sporttourers

That really is good news, some people on other Triumph lists would have us
believe that nobody is buying Triumphs, dealers are dropping them like hot
potatoes and the Bonnie is a complete flop that will never sell. I am sure
some just like to hear bad news, true or not.
Ashley
'00 Spondon 955i
'95 Speed Triple