Re: [ST] For your consideration

The UK is experiencing almost unparalleled bike sales growth and that is
with the laws you so dislike. I have absolutely no problem with safety
inspections, protective clothing laws (within reason), stringent training
and definitely in favour of compulsory insurance.
It is ridiculous to think that these measures would reduce the riding
population by 90%.
Ashley
'00 Spondon 955i
'95 Speed Triple