Re: [ST] re: Tyres Again

     Rick opined:
>>The Macadams were nice tires, but seemed to resist
> >  turning in as compared to the Dunlops. The Dunlops also have >>lasted
> >  just over 8,000 miles,

     & Jim chimed in:
>I run a D207 front, D205 rear. I got about 8,000 miles out of the >first
>rear,
>and the front should make it through another one, I think. Very happy >with
>turn-in and stickiness, too. Not tryin' anything else.

I will throw in my .02c, since I'm a bit bored here at the end of the work
day.
And I agree with Rick and Jim on the Dunlops.  Have D205's now on front and
rear.  about 7,000 miles and rear is JUST now showing the wear markers, one
trip to Mom's in OKC (from Big D) and I will replace.
Front good for another 7-8,000.  Will go to the D207 front under list
advisement, although I get extreme confidence from these buns. Ton plus
sweepers up in the Ozarks last weekend a nary a mis-step.

STeve Duncan
Underdawg
'00 ST