Re: [ST] Tune 10 and good weather and no luck

Lex Offer wrote:

unfortunately, after gassing up my bike, I went inside to pay the bill and
pick up a soda, a gentleman in a Pickup truck backed into my bike.

Lex,
Man, I'm really sorry to hear about your mishap. Bummer.  Nothing worse than
watching you baby get crunched. Except maybe getting crunched with your
baby.  This brings up another one of those points you don't really think
about until you hear something like this. When when filling my tank, I
always try to stop where I can use a credit(debit) card to start the pump,
leaving my gear on, then ride the bike out of the pump area to get a soda,
take a break ect....  Last weekend my riding buddy left his bike at the pump
while he hit the "facilities".  This not only clogs up the pump lanes, it
leaves you vulnerable to what happened to Lex.  Always try to "pump & leave"
whenever possible.  (p.s.  I moved my buds bike, just to keep the locals
friendly and his bike safe.  Never know when that pissed-off pick-up driver
might find you down the road).

STeve Duncan
Underdawg
'00 ST