[ST] Metzler tires

	I've been running a Metzler MEZ4 on the rear and a MEZ3 on the front.
	The rear feels very good and stable along with what appears to be twice
the mileage I received from the Bridgestone and 50% more then the Azaro
that I was very happy with.
	The front was wearing very well but felt a little sudden leaning in but
not bad and tracked well.
	By circumstance I now have the Metzler on the rear and the Azaro on the
front. Got Bird Dawg's polished wheels with Azaro's and then had a flat
on the rear so remounted the Metzler but haven't changed the front yet.
Thought I'd do a ride before switching the Metzler back on front. Now
have done four rides including last Friday afternoon with Bird and
Manual on his new BRG ST of about 260 miles on back roads we usually
run.
	OK, shoot me bit I think and told them that this is the best
combination I've ever ran! Great tracking down the road, smooth turn in,
everything feels planted, I like it. Maybe if I was pushing hard
constantly I'd fine some problem but I like it. It will stay as is until
the next scheduled tire change.
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"

He looked me right in the eyes
Direct and concise to remind me
To always do what's right