[ST] Changing delivery mode

Man, with the number of requests I have had over the last couple of days to
change from immediate to digest, it makes me wonder if people have
forgotten how to read instructions....

I would normally just send the instructions through to the list, but I have
a number of filters against those commands in the software, so I have
updated the ST site with very clear instructions on how to change from one
type of delivery to the other. If you need to change, go to
http://www.triumphnet.com/st/mail.htm and look at the section on changing
delivery types at the bottom of the page. This page can also be viewed by
selecting the Mail list / Archive button from the ST site..

Thanks

- -Eric