[ST] Sonomafest

>Any Northern California riders going to be at Sears Point for the AMA
>races?  They're the first weekend in May.  Maybe we could all meet up.

Joanna (and other Nor Cal Sprinters),

I was thinking about hitting the vintage races this Sunday (April
29th) and the Superbike races the Sunday after (May 6).  I don't
really want to pony up $80 for three day passes for both weekends for
SWMBO and me, though.  Any idea how much one day tickets will be at
the gate, if they'll even have them?

Anyone else going to be there?

- -Carlin

India (SWMBO) and I will be there, I think Hawkman is planning to come.  My
only problem is I have to go to the Giants game this Sunday afternoon.  Will
be there both weekends otherwise.  Anyone going to the dirt track races in
Vallejo Saturday night?  Should be fun.
Carlin, I do not think you would have a problem getting tickets at the gate.
  At the last Superbike event there was hardly anyone there, although it was
not during Sonomafest.
Who has an idea about how/where to meet up?

- -Jon "Grateful Dawg"
'00 Blue ST