[ST] New file uploaded

Matt Knowles has uploaded the following file for you to view

Description :-
The gauge on the left is made by Accu-Gauge, I\'ve had it forever. It works great for bikes that have hard to reach valves. The button on near the dial can be used to bleed air while you are checking the pressure. So if you want exactly 36, fill to 38 or so, and then bleed down to 36. I\'ve had this gauge for at least 10 years and it is rugged. I don\'t know if it is accurate, but it is consistent, and that\'s what counts.

The gauge on the right was a gift and is made by Accutire. It is digital and measures to .5 pound. It also has a button that you can press to release air.

I actually prefer the analog unit as it is a bit easier to use.

URL :-
http://www.triumphnet.com/st/upload/14260001.jpg
File size = 49625
This email has been sent from the upload page
To upload a file, go to http://www.TriumphNet.com/st/upload