[no subject]

There were a couple of small rough spots on the bottom that disappeared with
a light touch of a file in moments.  I'll be attaching foam to the bottom
and top as Matt Knowles suggested.

My senior partner took a look at it (I had it sent to my office) and
disappeared into the machine shop to fabricate a knobbed screw for me to
hold the cameras in place.  I'll be trying it this afternoon with a
camcorder.  I haven't yet built an acceptable remote shutter release for my
Nikon motor drive so still pictures will have to wait, although I have an
old one that I can cannibalize.  All it needs is a longer wire and new
switch.

One suggestion to everyone who gets one is to find some way strap the camera
to the mount or bike, just in case vibration causes the mounting knob to
loosen and back out.

Happy Birthday to me!  :-)

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue Triumph Sprint ST "Jewel"