Re: [ST] non ZX, but still bike question

> i always seem to be alone in this opinion, but that's an awful lot
> of bike for a first bike.  how much does it weigh?  i think first
> bikes should be a) really light, b) cheap, and c) only just powerful
> enough to be appropriate for the rider (based on weight, mainly).

Unless he's a really small person, the bike should be light enough for
his first street bike. I know that if it had been my first bike, I would
have had to replace a bit of plastic, as I had a couple of parking lot
spillovers, but I also had ZERO experience on any type of motorcycle
when I first started riding.    As for the power, he'll have to exercise
a certain amount of self-control.  It would not have been too much for
my first bike, but then again, I don't have testosterone running around
in my body and as such, was able to exercise the necessary control with
my first bike (Bandit 600) ;-)!

Lisa