[ST] RE: Other Bikes

Hey Robert,

Last month was the month to get the magazines for the Futura and FJR1300
launch articles.  Did you see last weeks Bike Week on Speedvision?  They did
an entire show on Aprilia, and Dispain rode the Futura around northern
Italy, must have been rough;)  He didn't really make any comments on the
bike, more on the roads.  The Futura sounds alot less watered down than I
expected, closer to the RSV than the Falco.  No one has riden the Futura yet
with bags on.  I was seriously contemplating a Futura for my next bike, but
the dealer that should be getting Aprilia isn't very close, and spends too
much time on personal watercraft.

Superbike couldn't get past how heavy and large the FJR was, they kept
making references to whales.  There are web base petitions going to get
Yamaha to bring the FJR to America, but I can't find them right now.

Steven