[ST] Matching Paint

Digital Dawg wrote:  I'm now considering I'm proving the speed of the bike
by painting it Lucifer Orange.  Would be interesting to have a Sprint St in
a Sprint Rs color.

If you have no luck finding a code for the paint try taking it to a
professional auto paint supplier.  They should have a device they can place
on the RS painted surface and generate a "formula" to match.  I did this
with the ST frame to paint the belly pan silver.  It matched great, with the
metallic flakes and all.

Doug Bailey  "Hound Dawg"