Re: [ST] Re: for your consideration

>That may just mean that 44% of American motorists haven't seen what happens
>to someone when they go through a windshield.  The UK ran quite graphic
>safety campaigns on this 20 years ago, when the front seat safety belt laws
>were introduced.  Have the same sort of pictures been shown widely in the
>US?

As an American, I have to say we're not all that proud (stupid) to be
driving around beltless. Anyone my age probably sat through movies like Red
Highway in driver ed before ever getting behind the wheel. Pretty graphic
examples of what happens when you're in an accident and wearing no
seatbelts.

On another note, I happened to be watching Bullit last night and there is
one scene where a helmetless rider lays his bike down in the big chase
scene. Now that's one stunt guy with balls!

Matt Knowles - matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (707) 786-4643
http://www.aestheticdesign.com