[ST] Re: Triumph Sport Bags

Nick Ferraro wrote:  The Triumph bags come with rain covers.  The bags are
quite large also as they expand, Triumph claims to 48 liters each. My full
face helmet fits in easily with room to spare. Also the panel protectors are
effective and the whole setup is removed in minutes.

Whaddyamean the bags come with rain covers?  Neither my '01 ST nor my '96
Trophy 12 that were both bought new came with rain covers for the panniers.
Are you referring to the accessory inner pannier bags or am I missing
something?

Pete
'01 Sprint (no rain covers)