[ST] Tea bags and stuff

>Or maybe it's because you live in England where Triumph's are made and
>we are across the Atlantic Ocean where Triumph dealers are rare and
> >becoming
>rarer. Dealers are not thrilled with Triumph's inability to get them >parts
>in a timely manner.

My dealer told me the reason for the high attrition rate among dealers is
due to the fact that Triumph did not scrutinize who would be dealers when
they first entered the US market.  In other words, it was very easy to
become a Triumph dealer.  The one's who are dying out are the one's that put
no effort into it.  Sales figures were very good last I heard.  Dealer
claims Triumph is doing a better job of franchising now. His words, not
mine.

At my local Big 4 shop this is happening with Ducati.  No one there cares
about the Duc's -  they are too busy selling GSX-R's to squids...er, I mean
younger riders. You can't even buy spark plugs without ordering them.  They
are dropping the line.

Randy
2K RS