Re: [ST] Another update on my rough running ST

Right now, Robert, I don't think anyone really knows why I've got serious valve
damage at only 9500 miles.  Everyone will be very interested to see just what
damage there is and then we should know more about what caused it.  I suspect
that Todd and Shell were just bouncing around ideas about what the cause could
be without really knowing for sure and Shell may not have been refering to
parts that actually made it into production.  In my mind it is just as likely
that whatever glitch in the fuel delivery system that caused the sudden  and
prolonged burning of more than a gallon (U.S.) of fuel per 35 miles could have
carboned up the intakes.

On Friday I should know all the details and will post whatever I find out.

Steve Bergman

00 Sprint ST