Re: [ST] Apology?

Politely but firmly rebuffing gas station chatters is just a part of doing an endurance ride. If the fellow didn't understand this, it was his lapse of etiquette, not yours.

>>> by way of Message_Redirector@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx> - 7/30/01 7:42 PM >>>
From: "Harl Hoppler" <hhoppler@xxxxxxxx>
To: "Sprint List" <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Apology?
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 06:18:00 -0600

I was in Taos on Saturday and bumped into another Sprint owner in a gas
station. He wanted to chat about my suspension mods but I was in a
hurry,being in the early stages of an SS1000 and already significantly
behind schedule due to unforseen road conditions. If it was someone from
the list or another Sprint Dawg, a thousand pardons...

Junkyard Dawg