Re: [ST] QoS

On Thu, 2 Aug 2001, William A. Flowers wrote:

> Previously, you (Thomas Emberson) wrote:
> > But again, lets add a little bit of good, except for Euro Cycles
> > of Tarpon Springs, and waiting for 2 or 3 months for luggage the
> > only complaints I can think of are
> >
> > 1) had to tighten the bolts on my upper cowling stay
>
> Could have been the dealer not doing a proper PDI.  Or was this bolts
> coming loose with time?

Yes, this could have also been the foremention EC of TS when they
repaired the bike after the accident. Definately not worried about
that one.

> > 2) wish the side cowling braces had some gussets or other bracing
>
> Agreed.

But when you really think about it. Triumph is what about a 6-8
year old company, all things considered they are making bike that
it took the Asian makers decades to produce. I hope they are
listening to us, and looking at what happens after minour accidents
to see how they can make the bikes a bit better here and there. It
will be interesting to see what the next generation of the ST looks
like.

Tom

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>        http://get.qnx.com
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5100 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX, 75024
V: 214-495-5665  F: 214-495-5664