Re: [ST] How riding Triumph can save your life - a true story.

Actually, I have found the easiest way to deal with the headlight aiming
problem is to just pull a small power wheelie, about 8-10 inches off the
ground, on those rare occasions I need extra light!  ;)

Actually, the Vision plus blubs were a great improvement.  And while I had
the sides off I adjusted the "normal way".  Man, but I hate doing anything
"normal".

STeve Duncan
UnderDawg
2K -ST (Black, baby)