[ST] Updates for St in 2002

I had the pleasure of speaking with a rep from Triumph who was travelling
with the Demo Ride Caravan, yesterday.  I specifically asked what was in
store as far as updates for the Sprint for 2002.  He told me there was
nothing coming up.  The bike is so good they aren't doing any changes for
2002.

I could of swore I just read something, somewhere about Triumph giving the
Sprint some more power for 2002...in line with the Daytona's power upgrade,
as well as some other updates.  Maybe I was dreaming???

>Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 21:35:08 -0400
>From: anton stayduhar <antons@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [ST] ST changes between 99-01???

>Hi all-

>I'm considering viewing a '99 ST with less than 10K miles on it,  for a
reasonable price.

>My question is the following:   has Triumph made any significant changes to
the design
>of this model in the last years that would encourage one to save up the
extra bucks for a
>newer model???????   And what, if any, changes are planned for the '02
model?