[ST] Update - rough running RS

If you will recall, my 2000 RS was running poorly after I returned from
the Western Rallye.  Well, fortunately for me, even though it was not
the reason Steve Bergman's ST is running rough, the cracked fuel
injector stepper motor housing did turn out to be the cause of my rough
running RS.  The parts finally arrived yesterday (Three weeks!  Sheesh;
TOA has _got_ to get its act together.) and were installed this
morning.  Result: problem solved, at least according to the mechanic.
I'll be picking it up tomorrow and will give it a shake down to see if
it really is fixed.

- -Keith
'00 RS (almost home again)