[ST] wow

Well, I just got home with my new RS and checked the weather.com site which
says it feels like 102 degrees in Sioux Falls.

It is hot, no doubt about it, but the RS was great, no problem with the
heat, something I couldn't have said about the Trophy.

My first day impressions/comparisons:

RS better than Trophy:
HEAT!!!
My wrists are not near as sore.
The biggest thing I didn't expect was the seat. Beats the Trophy by a mile.
My head doesn't have that beaten with a rubber mallet feeling.

Trophy better than RS:
Protection from wind. The RS is so narrow that if you put a body part out
just a bit from "center" it becomes a sail.

Rear brake. What's up with this? I actually think something is wrong. No
brake can really be this weak. My TBS and Trophy had much better rear brake.
I rarely use the rear brake and almost only in slow traffic like a parking
lot. Or if I happen to enter a curve too fast I will use it then. But the
way the brake is not, it's almost useless.

I have 246 miles on it and will try to get 254 more before Tuesday so I can
change the 500 mile oil and head to Sturgis.

Anybody else going?

Kind Regards,
Daniel "Prairie Dawg" Miller
Y2KTBS