[ST] TSRA East Coast Rallye

For those of you that have inquired about the Rallye in recent days, I
thought I would pass along that we had a couple rooms open up that we were
holding for a couple of west coast riders that will not be able to make it.

So if you were interested in coming but wanted a room at the Inn, contact
me as soon as possible.

Both rooms are deluxe rooms with two double beds (reservations arrive
Thursday Aug 16th and depart Sunday Aug 19th)

For more info about the inn, see www.pisgahinn.com

For more info on the Rallye, see http://www.tsra.cc/rally/east.htm

- -Eric