[ST] momentary lapses (was 24K service)

Paul wrote:  You are just so fickle, last time I remember you falling in
love with that
Green S3 that I wanted so badly, now you ride a Tiger and you're all a
twitter over that one. Herm needs to figure out how to take advantage of
your momentary lapses in fiscal responsibility. Probably a good thing you
don't get the Harley serviced there.

Paul,

Momentary lapses in fiscal responsibility is just part of that bachelor
image you want me to work on.  Spend money on the house?  No.  Buy more
bikes!  That's why there is a ST in the garage instead of a deck and bushes
around the house.  If I sell the house I can take the bike with me.  Sure, I
could take the deck and bushes, but the bike is easier.

As I see it, any real motorcycle addict needs 5 bikes in their stable.  A
sportbike, a sport-tourer, a cruiser, a old classic, and at least an on
road/off road if not a dirt bike.  I've got two and the S3 and Tiger fill
two other slots nicely.  I noticed Herm has a BSA over in the side.  If I
could swing a deal I could fill the stable.  The new guy, I don't remember
his name yet, wants me to bring the Harley by as he thinks he knows someone
who might buy it.  Well, not quite yet.  But if the job offer from back in
Philly is high enough the other bikes will come soon enough.

Doug Bailey "Hound Dawg"