Re: [ST] Replys to Steve Bergman, Blake Sobiloff, Lisa White and Jim in socal

On 6 Aug 2001, at 8:06, Daniel Miller wrote:

> As far as keeping Bass Ale Dawg company, I'm looking forward to it.

Me, too.  It would be nice to have a fellow RS rider along this time; I
felt pretty lonely.

> I really hope I don't offend any fellow Western Rally attenders, and I don't
> want ya to take this the wrong way.

Daniel, are you referring to me when you mention "older riders" and
reference to the RS?  I resent that!   And to think that I helped you
drink your beer.  :-)

Even for some of us older gentlemen who are into our 50s, the RS riding
position is just fine, although I did put GenMar risers on the bike.
If you find you are just a little too far forward, give them a try.

- -Keith
'00 RS (which seems to be running fine now)