[ST] Re: Peter Keith's question about Amurikan driving

To clarify some of Peter's questions...

>  2. You must not pass a stopped school bus in either direction, this
> will be a big fine  (is this when it has the lights flashing or at any time)

Yes, do stop when the flashing red lights are going and the Stop Sign on a
swing arm is out.  Other wise, proceed with caution.
You can, however, pass a stopped school bus if it has stopped on a divided
four lane road...but only if you coming from the other direction.

> 4. Overtaking on the right is legal in some states, so watch for people
> coming up your inside

Only on a 4 lane road.  (which by the way, the Great State of North
Carolina has vowed that everyone in NC will be within 20 miles of a four
lane road at some time in the future...First in Roads, Last in
Education).  Do *not* pass on the shoulder of the road.  They don't
take kindly to that.

Kevin Liske
'99 Sprint in Black

Be careful with that, honey.  We're using Technology.