Re: RE: [ST] '02 Sprints

I agree. Improved suspension and a transmission with fewer false nuetrals would be a lot more enticing to me than more power. I love my RS and plan to keep it for a long time, but I won't buy another one unless these issues are addressed.

>>> "David J. Hughes" <bambi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> - 8/6/01 4:40 PM >>>

A little more "poke" from the engine is always welcome but I hope we'll see
improved suspension if there's a model upgrade for next year.  I've been
lucky enough to spend a bit of time on a friends RC45 recently, and although
I love my 99 ST, the front end is starting to feel like a softly sprung sofa
being pushed through a sand pit.

I know we can all go down the aftermarket racetech/ohlins route but if
Triumph showed us a factory upgrade path that gave us what we were looking
for they may see a stack of unexpected repeat business.

Bambi