Re: [ST] GSG MOKO

>What size and type is the
>tool needed to remove the existing bolts?
I don't remember exactly but it's like a 50 or 55 Torx

>Do you use a regular open end wrench to install them?

Don't recall using either I used a ratchet and hex keys.

>How much torque and how do you measure it if using a wrench?
I believe the packaging tells how much torque in newton/meters.  Since torqueing these things down properly is of the utmost I wouldn't recommend using a wrench

>Do I have to remove the fairings to do the installation?

No you don't, but it does make it easier.

Lex "Digital Dawg" Offer
reffoxel@xxxxxxxxxxx
2000 Lucifer Orange Sprint ST
1986 VF1000 F-2 Bol d'Or