[none]

>Daniel,

>Mostly, I was just thinking you might be able to save the $100, if it
>turned out you didn't really need them.  Many people who by the RS
>don't need the extra rise of the GenMars.

>- -Keith
>'00 RS

Ok, thanks for looking out for me! The throttlemeister from my Trophy fits
on the RS and I'm still not done tweaking the fit, so I have to "hang" on to
the grips more than I would like. My wrists haven't been sore, but my neck
was already sore before I bought the RS and my neck is what's aggravated
right now. I hope to be able to sit up just a tad more to help with that.

I had GenMar risers on my Trophy for a year or so and then eventually took
them off. I'm anticipating to do the same on the RS. At least I don't have
to get a longer brake line for the RS.

I'll be changing the 500 mile break in oil this evening and am off to
Sturgis tomorrow.

See ya,
Daniel