[ST] Eastern Rallye

"I have a route planned but any suggestions that include 'phenomenal'
would
be most welcome."

Just ask them at AGOGO. It's the fastest route from there to BRP. The
last 10 or 15 miles is a banked 3 laner (2up,1down) with some great LONG
sweepers.  Word of caution: Logging trucks use this road, but stay on
their side of the center line. Make SURE you do the same. And if you
have time, take the exit marked "Vance Birthplace" and ride off the
parkway towards Weaverville. Stop for gas at the Exxon (?) on the right
side of the road, then return to the parkway.
All you folks have fun at the rallye. I'll be consoling my not being
able to make it this year with 2 1/2 weeks in British Columbia. Next
year the Western for sure, maybe the Eastern as well.
David
'99ST