Re: [ST] oh no, oil leak

After investigating a little I think I may have that same leak.  I cleaned it
and took it for a short ride.  I will check it in the morning when I have
time to see if it is really where it is coming from.  It is deffinately
not over full.

Wes

On Wed Aug 08 at 11:16:53 AM, Mike Brooks wrote:

>   I had a slight weep on my 2000 ST - it turned out to be the oil pressure sender
>   (on the left side of the cases inboard of the shift lever). It was weeping a bit,
>   and it flowed around the bottom of the cases and looked worse than it was. A quick
>   twist-up and it's been dry so far. It's worth a look. I had my fairing lowers off
>   because I was sure the problem lay elsewhere.
>
>   Mike Brooks

- --
~~~~wesman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vax  a vicious creature known to eat 110AC and quotes through its
*DCL*.  Vax are usually found in groups of Vaxen called clusters where
they lay in wait to ravage their prey known as users.