Re: [ST] Rear wheel nut?

I got mine at orchard supply hardware (sears owned).  They have craftsman
stuff that has a lifetime warranty.  You may also need a torque wrench
to take it up to the 110 lb/ft.  Seems that most torque wrenches
top out around 80lb/ft.  Most people don't need that much torque. The lugs
on my car for instance are 60lb/ft.

wes

On Thu Aug 09 at 02:49:25 PM, Import Auto Works wrote:

> Sorry I have not been paying attention to previous posts, but where did
> you all say is the best place to find the 46 mm socket for the rear
> wheel nut? I'm ready for new tires and need to take my rim off!
> Somewhere that has them in stock would be best.
>
> TIA
>
> Robert
> '00 Blue ST ( Needing new shoes! )

- --
~~~~wesman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vax  a vicious creature known to eat 110AC and quotes through its
*DCL*.  Vax are usually found in groups of Vaxen called clusters where
they lay in wait to ravage their prey known as users.