Re: [ST] New bike on the way

>Did Patty get a new blue one?  or did she get switched I don't remember.

Patti has a shiny blue 2001 ST.  It's the only color I wanted
(although I'd get racing yellow if I could), and besides... the
babe-magnet properties are critical.

And I still want a nucler red speed triple, just 'cause it matches my
hair.  But the high likelihood of my being unemployed soon rules it
out.  Anybody in San Francisco need a good QA or data center manager?

- -Patti

P.S.  And an ignorant question... how much damage do frame sliders
prevent?  Will they keep the plastic off the ground if I lose my
footing and fall over?  Or slip on a banana peel and go sliding down
the road?