RE: [ST] Safe Driving Tips.

I wish all cage drivers set their side mirrors this way. The fact that they
don't is the primary reason I ride on the right side of the left lane, and
the left side of the right lane. (US lanes, that is) I'd rather not be so
close to the cars in the other lane, but I know I'm more likely to be
spotted by them.

I've tried to get my wife to adjust her mirrors properly, but she refuses. I
guess people just like to see the side of their car in the view. Perhaps
they need that reference point to know where what they're looking at is.

- -C