RE: [ST] Air Filter Location and Aftermarket Can Tune

Yes, the air filter is under the tank. RS owners can back me up on this, but
I imagine the RS tank is not much different than the ST tank and is easy to
remove. Three bolts (two under the seat), two electrical connections (fuel
level sender & pump), two fuel line quick disconnects is all that's needed.
I've done mine by myself lots of times, but if you have a friend its better.

You're dealer will install the latest tune for an aftermarket can.

Have fun!!

- -Chris Strizver