Have fun at the Rallye

	Hey everybody, have fun and ride safe at the Rallye.
	But you don't have to go that far to find the good roads. I rode the
bike to work Thursday and took a side trip and rode the "Toenail of the
Dragon"
	What a ride here in North Texas! 11 turns in 318 miles. Can you imagine
that! It was a cool 84 degrees in Dallas at 6:00 AM as I left the house.
I started at a base elevation of 542 feet and rode up the Toenail to a
dizzying 561 feet! The temperature at the top was only 85 degrees with a
blistering 1.3 MPH wind! But I managed with my Kushitani Full Mesh to
survive the harsh environment. As I returned down hill I used all of
that braking torque as we came down off the mountain from 561 feet to a
more reasonable 542 feet. I was a little dizzy from the change in
altitude but managed to stabilize and fight off signs of altitude
sickness.
	Any ideals with all those turns why my tires always seem to wear down
in the middle first?
	Ride safe Dawgs:-)