[ST] East Rallye

Howdy,

	I am leaving for the rallye Monday morning from Texas. I will
be staying at the Crossroads of Time on Wednesday night. I have to get
up and get to Waynesville Cycle Center early Thursday morning for new
tires. I was toying with the idea of heading back to the Gap and the
Cherahola Skyway for the day and then heading to the Pisgah by around
5-6pm. Of course, the other option is to head north on the BRP. I have
not been further than Little Switzerland and would like to get up at
least as far as the part where the road is elevated and goes around the
sides of the mountains, is it the Lynn Cove Viaduct or something like
that? Anyone know how far north that is? If you want to try to hook up
at the Gap, I'll have a pager with me: 888-509-3115. Buzz me and I'll
call you right back.

Adios,

Scott Friday
98-VFR800@xxxxxxxxxxxx
2001 Honda VFR 800 Fi
1998 Honda VFR 800 Fi (waiting for OEM blue parts)
1999 Triumph Legend 900 (for sale)
2001 Suzuki SV 650 S (for sale)
http://sfriday.com/