[ST] Saddlesore to Rallye

Jeff,

Good luck on the Saddlesore.  I'd agree to figure 20 hours as about every
180 miles, or 2 hours 45 minutes, you'll be stopping for fuel in addition to
meal stops.  Don't try to push it til you're at the low fuel light and risk
running out before you get to an exit with a gas station as they all don't
have one.  It's better to stop early.  Yes, watch for the Troopers in Ohio.

But the most important suggestion I'd have is do the SS on the way home from
the rallye.  You'll be sore when you're done and you don't want that to ruin
your enjoyment of the rallye riding the next two days.  The rallye riding
won't wear you out and you'll be able to do the SS afterward.  It's better
to be sore afterward at home or work than to miss riding or not enjoy riding
the rallye.

Doug Bailey "Hound Dawg"