Re: [ST] Rear Shock Adjustment on Sprint

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Erik Miner" <Axeis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> They DO mention the Rebound adjuster in the manuel,  look a little
> closer :-)

I must admit that I didn't look in my owner's manual before asking, and it's
been quite a while since I originally looked at the suspension adjustments,
but I did check the service manual.  When I didn't see anything there I just
assumed . . . .

Now I suppose someone will point me to the info in the service manual that I
probably overlooked too.

Nonetheless, thanks for the clarification
Neil