[ST] Be Careful: was Re: RS famous last words!

If you do disconnect your tank for practice, be careful, the connectors seal
with rubber 0-rings and they (at least mine were) can be kind of tricky to get
back in without damaging them.  I'm not sure if they are a size you can get at
the local harware store or not.  You may want to have an extra or two around
before you try it.

Steve Bergman

'00 Sprint ST (soon to be '01:-))